Whether you would like to support the group or become an active volunteer, we would love you to involved.
Become a member!
Membership form can be downloaded here. Benefits of being a paid up member of the St Agnes MCG:
- Advance notice of forthcoming events
- Reduced rates/’donations only’ on events where payment is required
- You will receive our newsletter updating you on all the fantastic work and projects that are going on and showing how your money and support has been used.
- Having that warm glowing feeling of knowing that you are supporting the conservation of your local marine environment!
Annual membership cost a mere £5 and is used to support the group. Your donations and membership fees are making a big difference to the Marine Conservation Group. All funds raised are used for
- Running and promoting the Beach Ranger Project
- Equipment such as gazebo, tanks, and flags which are used to engage with as many people as possible
- Designing and printing of flyers and news letters
- A waterproof digital camera for our events
If you would like to know more, just get in touch
Volunteer your time!
We always need help for our events. Use your skills, meet lovely people and contribute to the conservation of our local area by helping out at our events; if you are interested please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beach Cleans at Porthtowan – help to collect rubbish from one of our local beaches
- Rockpool Ramble – help engaging with children of all ages, from 8 to 80 years!
- Cake, Coffee and Craft Morning – bake us a cake, donate your crafts and books or help make hot drinks
- Help with the website - help to write news articles and content for our website
Send us a donation
All donations are very gratefully received, and make a tremendous difference to the group. Your donation will be used to buy equipment needed to run successful events, to print informative leaflets and support the beach ranger project. All of which make a significant difference in raising awareness of the VMCA and marine conservation around St Agnes and Cornwall.
Generous Recent donation have been received by Jo Polack
Contact Us to learn more about donating to the St Agnes Marine Conservation Group
Become a Committee Member!
If your keen, love everything marine and have some time to spare to help run the group and lead on some events, we would love to hear from you.
Contact Us to learn more about becoming a committee member