Find out more about the Other VMCA’s in Cornwall
- Polzeath VMCA Marine Conservation Group
- Looe VMCA Marine Conservation Group
- Fowey VMCA Friends of the Fowey Estuary
- Helford VMCA Marine Conservation Group
- Newquay Marine Group facebook page
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust Living Seas to find out more about CWT’s project around the county
- Cornwall Seal Group for all of you interested in Cornwall’s Grey Seals.
- Surfers Against Sewage
- Transition St Agnes to find out what St Agnes is doing to help develop a more sustainable and self sufficient community.
- ORKS the new online recording website run by the ERCCIS
Environmental Records Center for Cornwall and Isles of Scilly (ERCCIS) encourages anyone to submit wildlife records, whatever your experience. Your records will help improve our understanding of the natural history of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, and be used in decision-making, education and research.
- APhoto Marine is a fantastic website run by local expert David Fenwick with amazing photos of marine life found in Cornwall with can help you with identification.
Driftwood Spars kindly host our events and meetings
St Agnes Photographic Club is a friendly photographic club based in St Agnes
Atlantic Diver, Newquay a fantastic boat charter working out of Newquay
Jo Polack – a local artist with a passion for the marine. Check out her stunning felt works of art.